Fill Your Details
The Army, Navy, and Air Force use the National Defense Academy Exam (NDA) to recruit soldiers, sailors, and airmen. Every year, around 5 lakh people apply for the exam. The Union Public Service Commission has set the UPSC NDA 1 2023 Exam, the NDA exam will consist of two parts: a written exam and an SSB interview. The written portion of the NDA exam is broken into two sections: math and general aptitude (GAT). After the written examination, UPSC publishes the nda 1 2023 answer key on their official website, where applicants can check their marks and exam chances.
Mathematics is one of the most important courses on the exam. It is a prerequisite exam that students must pass. The GAT paper is not examined if a student does not get the required marks in this topic, and the student fails the exam. After a few hours of the exam, UPSC will release the NDA -1 2023 Maths Answer Key. Aside from UPSC, several other organisations publish The NDA Maths Answer Key 2023 on their websites. These resources can be used by students to verify their grades and assess their prospects of passing the exam
NDA Examination will be conducted by the Union Public Service Commission on 16th April 2023 for the Entry in Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Air Force wings of the NDA for the 147th Course, and for the 109th Indian Naval Academy Course (INAC) commencing from 2nd January 2024
The candidates who have appeared for the NDA exam must know that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Releases the NDA 1 & 2 Exam Answer keys on its official website. Below is a step-by-step procedure on how to download the NDA -1 2023 exam answer key on the official website.
|Pattern and Scheme||NO. of questions||Maximum Marks||Negative Marks||Marks for correct Answer|
Candidates must have a thorough understanding of the NDA syllabus and take note of the key concepts after reviewing previous years' question papers. Begin by preparing the most important items first, then devote time to the more difficult issues. Mock tests might assist you in determining how much time you should dedicate to each type of question. Candidates should also solve question papers from previous years to get a taste of the types of questions that will be asked on the exam.
• Exam Mode: The Exam will be conducted in Offline Mode.
• Answer Mode: Candidates must use black ball point pen to mark their answers.
• Exam Duration: The Duration of the Examination will be of 2 hours 30 minutes.
• Type of Question: The question paper will have all the objective type questions.
• Paper: The NDA Exam Consists of 2 papers. Mathematics and General Ability.
• Total Marks: The Mathematics paper contains 300 marks while General Ability test holds 600 marks. The written test will be of total 900 marks.
• Negative Marking: For Every incorrect response, there will be negative marking in the Examination. For 0.33 marks will be deducted.
• SSB Interview: After clearing the written test, candidates have to go through the SSB Interview. The interview process will have total 900 marks.
• Language: Both the question Paper Mathematics and General Ability test will be available Bilingually.
• Matrices & Determinants
• Analytical Geometry of Two and Three Dimensions
• Differential Calculus
• Integral Calculus
• Vector Algebra
• Statistics & Probability
Here we are going to tell you that, the NDA 1 2023 maths answer key provided below is not the official one. However, these are perfectly created by the most experienced Defense Exam Specialists of Trishul Defence Academy, so click on link to download nda 1 2023 answer key.
|SET 1||SET 2||SET 3||SET 4|
Trishul Defence Academy can assist you with your SSB Interview preparation. It is India's most successful center for SSB interview preparation. SSB Master Colonel Pankaj Mehrotra (Ex-NDA, Ex-IO) 11 34 SSB, Allahabad & 21 22 SSB Bhopal can help you prepare extensively for any SSB test. Whether it's through written, psychological, or group challenges, you'll be determined to succeed at Trishul Defence Academy. Trishul Defence Academy, India's premier defence coaching facility, can help you prepare for officer-level exams like the NDA, CDS, TA, AFCAT, JAG, and others by assisting you with SSB Interview preparation. Motivated candidates will receive comprehensive overhaul training from the dedicated and experienced faculty, which will include online lectures, personality development workshops, crash courses, physical training, and practice interviews.